Thursday, March 31, 2005

An early day today - i was in to work at 6:45. Not bad i'd say, I'll leave around 4, stop home quick and then head to stitch night. Then to the gym of course - a long day :)

Last night was not at all productive as I had hoped. i did stitch for half an hour at lunch time which had me motivated and I wanted to stitch last night. I got to my uncle's around 5, helped prepare dinner, then i knitted a tiny bit, then we baked cookies (yummy cookie dough), then we actually cooked dinner, then we ate. Next thing you know it's 9pm. Then my uncle's computer wouldn't boot because the fan wouldn't start, so we took that apart and "fixed" it - basically looked around, blew on the fan, put it back together and it worked. By then it was almost 10, time for Law and Order so I just watched that and fell asleep half way through. No stitching, quilting or knitting as I had hoped. All well :)

In the month of April I stitched for over 40 hours and quilted over 20 hours. This month i've dropped to stitching maybe 33 hours (depends on tonight) and quilting only 10. On top of that last month was only 28 days!

Unfortunately this weekend isn't looking good for stitching either. Saturday will be spent driving and seeing the new baby (that's 3 1/2 hours driving out, see baby, drive home at night maybe - another 3 1/2 hours). That does leave sunday but i need to clean a bit and do some shopping (groceries, library and Joann's). We shall see if stitching fits in there or not.

The real reason my stitching dropped a bit is because my main project is Peaceful Silhouette which is all in brown - not a blast for sure! Once I start Legends of the Dragons things will probably pick up - but until that fabric arrives i have to keep trying to motivate myself to pick this piece up (unless it's lunch time then i do it willingly).

Alright i'm hungry and i have work to do - time to get the day started with some hot chocolate :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Interesting Share Up!
G-Towel