Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's a wordy day. I feel like writing a lot today so i thought i'd add a quick afternoon update.

Stitching wise: I finished the top hat box, leaving only half of a handle to be finished and then backstitching. I am going to my aunt's house tonight so i figure i'll get some stitching in and i might pick up my knitting a bit too and work on my hat.

Work wise: It looks like by friday we are wrapping up the program we have been working on and monday we will be moved to new programs. This is a semi-good thing. Good because any program we get moved to will be more stable than the one i've been on, but not great because there was some great work to be done that we had designed and i was really looking forward to implementing.

More good news, i have a doctor appt. tomorrow, this is supposed to be a meet the doctor appt, but i already met her in january, but we'll go over my history and everything. It's really good timing because i have a problem with my neck itching for the last month at least and maybe she can tell me why... no rash or anything, it just itches like crazy (i am writing this because it itches right now :)

I'm glad i get to go to my aunt's tonight, i didn't go last week because it was my boyfriend's spring break and he wanted to spend more relaxed time with me, usually he just does work all night after school but during his break we watched movies, went out to dinner etc. Anyhow, this week i hadn't planned on going because they were supposed to have guests but their guests aren't coming until tomorrow so i can go tonight :) So yippee - a nice night of relaxing and eating a great home cooked meal :)

Okay i can't type more my neck itches too much :)

No comments: