Friday, March 11, 2005

My hat is finished - Monday i will post a picture. I never actually learned how to sew a seam on a knitted hat, i just kinda made it up. I knitted the hat with 2 strands of yarn so i had to weave in 2 from the beginning, and then sew the seam fully with 1 then weave that in and then sew half the seam again and weave the fourth in. I love the hat, i think it came out great. The only thing i'd do differently for my sister's hat is cast on a little looser if i can because that part is tightest, which works great because folded up it then holds on better but still.

So i love my hat, and i started my scarf yesterday. Then last night i finished stitching the hat boxes so this weekend i'll do the letters and start the heart and that will definately be done next week. Plus I have stitch night next week - definately time to start something new for that!

I didn't get to the gym last night, i wanted to and at 9:15 i got ready and was waiting for my boyfriend and i fell asleep, i woke up at 10:45 which is bed time and i took out the garbage and went back to bed. What a pain, i have no idea why i was so tired, i think i am tired a lot and dont' really notice it, i technically should have more energy, i will work on that.

So tonight I'm hoping to get out the painting stuff and at least get ready to paint by moving everything i can. I don't see much use in painting tonight as I won't finish a whole coat so i might as well wait and do that tomorrow, then sunday do the second coat. I will probably do the taping tonight though as that helps tremendously.

After painting prep i will reward myself with some me time as I will do most of the weekend, i do need a trip to ACMoore at some point for canning jars but other than that i have no plans. Well i think i will get some work done, at 11 i have a meeting about what project i am moving to on monday... i can't wait to find out.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow - I can post comments again! Any baby news? Did I miss an update??