Friday, March 25, 2005

I my -- it's an allergy day for sure! I may resort to taking benadryl but it's hard enough staying awake when reading lengthy work documents - what a horrid day this will be!

Let me say that last night was a blast. My new friend came over for a stitch night. It was great, we mostly chatted but i did get a little stitching done too :) And progress is being made on Peaceful Silhouette! My boyfriend made us a pizza for dinner. It was a great evening and we're going to keep it up on the thursday evenings that we don't have stitch at our LNS, so once a week i will have stitch time!

No gym again last night - it looks like the week is lost. I will be good next week I promise :)

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, tonight we're going up to my uncle's house to play video games, then saturday i'll just hang out with the kids all day. Family will start arriving in the afternoon, then we'll have a big family dinner and probably head home that night so i will have sunday to just relax and stitch ;)

I shouldn't be waiting and expecting my fabric for Legends of the Dragons to arrive as I am or else it will never come, but i can't wait! Until then i will keep focusing on Peaceful Silhouette which isn't a lot of fun but at least i can start a boat now if I want to. I will stitch at lunch today and get some needles threaded with the boat color so i can work on that this weekend.

Oh my - my allergies will not leave me alone! I need some meds quick!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - Ouch, allergies already!! Congrats on the fun stitch night!