Thursday, January 27, 2005

Yea lots of stitching,
No stitching at work yesterday since I left early, i still have to make up an hour but I didn't want to drive in the dark and snow so I just drove in the snow and left early.
I did stitch at my aunt's however and a good deal too, I stitched maybe 3 hours and I finished band 14 and 15. 15 was just a modified shell stitch row, and I took out three of the stitches in the center and did my initials, you really can't see them since the color of the thread does not stand out but that's what I wanted anyway, for them to be hidden. Then I started row 16 but ran out of the Terra Cotta - this is the 3rd color there wasn't enough of in the kit, luckily tonight is a night at my LNS so I can buy some, i already bought more of the other two colors ran out of.
So what's left :
Row 16 - pumpkins and apples with a basket (mostly cross stitch)
Row 17 - flowers, mostly cross stitch
Row 18 - long arm cross stitch
Row 19 - house with trees, mostly cross stitch, large band though
Row 11 - finish bee hives with color i ran out of
Row 9 - Hungarian stitched mountains and church stitched over 1 - tough row for sure.
That's it though, then I'll be done with it - Best estimate - done by the end of march.

Other than that nothing much last night, ate dinner and watched men in black while stitching. But it's Thursday so it's Bagel day - i must go eat bagel :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nicole - wasn't that snow just a bit too much yesterday? At least you DID go to work - I stayed home - my patients just don't come in when it is snowing, and now today, they are pretty much doing the same - of course, they don't seem to plow the streets in Lawrence anymore :-( Anyhow, I am looking forward to a new progress pic of your Mystic Sampler. I am hoping my kit arrives today, it was scheduled to leave Connecticut either Monday or Tuesday. Yay! I think I will make it my "briefcase project" to work on at work :-)

Stay warm and safe!
Carol in NH