Monday, January 10, 2005

Lunch time Update:

I stitched for an hour on Herbal Sampler and finished the Oregano line (which was just a bowl), and started the Chives line (finished the word Chives). For monthly goal I have left to do a spoon on the Chives line and the actual Chives herb which is mostly a few lines of backstitching and a couple x-stitches.

For February I will make Basil my goal and maybe backstitching the words above basil. For March that leaves just the top line (word "Herbs" stitched and 2 bottles). I won't say I'm done after that because I'll still have the border to do but at this rate of a few hours a month (maybe 5 hours a month). I can finish by the end of May maybe ??? Then I'll focus on the Mystic sampler at lunch time and switch my home focus time to my boyfriend's piece (Peaceful Sillhouette).

Stitching wise the only things I'm not accounting for are the Precious Moments piece for Cole's Quilts due in April and my RR which may have a piece in February and another in April probably.

No comments: