Thursday, January 06, 2005

Snow day! Well it's snowing outside anyway, I'm still at work but still - SNOW!

I love having an audi, I was able to drive on unplowed roads to the highway with no problems at all with a foot of snow on the ground. The highway was clear so no problems at all.

It seems it's going to be a quiet day at work today, a lot of people are working from home and not coming in. I came in early so I can leave at 4:30 and not have to make up time tomorrow after leaving for the evaluation thing in Andover.

I stitched a bit last night - 2 hours on Pooh and his butt is done, now I just have a bit on his leg to finish and the grass then some backstitching. Today at lunch it's safe to work on him because the girl it's for is not coming in. So maybe this weekend I can finish Pooh and figure out what I'm going to do for the fabric border since I can add that leaving space for the baby's name and birth date.

I'm still waiting for anyone else to come to work today, it's still early especially considering the snow so i'm sure a few people will come in, so far i've just heard from people who aren't coming in and are working from home.

Well I think i'll go get some water and get some work done, i was doing something important last night and making progress when it was time to go... time flys when things are getting done.

--- Afternoon Update ---

More Pooh stitch - all cross stitching is now finished on Pooh, just need to do some backstitching and then wait until the baby is born to add the name and details. Maybe this weekend I can sew on the fabric border to see how it will look and have it ready to give to her. Yipee!!! Almost DONE!

No comments: