Monday, January 31, 2005

FINISHED!!! I finished Herbal Sampler yesterday! And I have pictures ;) I'm on a role!


Heheheh it took 31 hours total but it's done and now I can get it framed!

And my progress at 37.5 hours on Mystic Sampler:


And I finished block 3 of my ohio stars (and started block four but here's a pic of the third:)


What a productive weekend I really must say. Not so much friday night as I vaguely remember going to bed early after playing some civ 3 but falling asleep playing. Saturday was very relaxing, and I got some work done on the website, worked on my ohio star blocks and watched Raising Helen - very good movie. Then we went to the Blue Ginger which was excellent, for my work holiday party. Ming Tsai came out and greeted us as well and asked us to watch food network "Iron Chef America" sunday at 9 because he was on.
Sunday we slept in again, got our grocery shopping done which took a whole hour, then more work on the website, more quilting work and then some stitching while watching tv. We did catch part of Iron Chef during L&O Criminal Intent commercials and Ming won which was very cool to watch :)

So amidst all this I finished Herbal Sampler - I am so happy about that. I also got my Round Robin all kitted up and ready to be mailed out tomorrow, and I picked out a precious moments pattern to stitch for Grace for a charity quilt (Cole's Quilts). So I can start on that once I get the fabric and thread out (I must also put away all the threads from my round robin now). Oh and it's the end of the month - time to check how I did with my goals!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your Herbal Sampler came out nice!!!! Aren't these warmer temps wonderful??