Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I come with pictures today....

First my completed Winnie the Pooh piece for a coworker...

This took 26 hours to complete - and who says I never FINISH anything ;)

And my current progress on the Mystic Retreat Sampler:

This is 19.5 hours of progress.

Last night was busy -- I got home, read the new Stitcher's World that had showed up, went to my quilting get together - basically you pay $5, sit around a table, show off your current projects, ask for help if you need it, watch 8 others do the same, then you can shop... this is all afterhours so it works great for someone like me who can't get there when they're open generally.
After getting home around 9 my boyfriend and I went to the gym - thinking it would be empty for a change being so late, we were wrong but at least a few treadmills were open (there are about 30 treadmills). After that I was exhausted and not feeling well, a bit feverish last night for some reason so I curled up and took some tylenol and we watched the end of SVU and fell asleep. It was a busy but seemingly unproductive evening. No stitching, no website, no cooking, nada!

Tonight I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I'm going to my uncles and i've got my cross stitch but maybe I should work on the website. I need to work on the website a lot - but what i really need is a few hours time lumped together... maybe friday night and saturday during the day? That should work. The only other plans I have this weekend are going to Joanns for fabric (sale time) and going to my uncle's in NH saturday night for computer games.

Well I best get some work done so at lunch I can stitch more on Herbal sampler with the missing herb... ho humph, hopefully no one will notice that it's missing anything. And i'm really crossing my fingers that i can fit it all on there even after taking out Chives.. I definately won't have framing room but I can sew extra fabric on for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a misfortune: lack of fabric! I think you found a good solution: you can't start over again. The Winnie the Pooh looks great: it's almost a pity it's for a coworker. Or not?