Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Kind of a regular thing now - afternoon Update:

I stitched for a half hour on Herbal Sampler, I finished the spoon next to the word Basil and started the words above, that way I could count out what was left and it will fit, even with 2 inches on top possibly. I will still sew muslin on the top and bottom to aid in framing since I'd like to lace this piece but it's nice to know it will all fit.

Tomorrow I will start the herb basil after doing some more of the wording which is all backstitching until the top word "Herb".

I need to pick up a few colors from home, I need 3 I dont' have at work to finish and I need to find the variagate to use on the border around the whole thing, i want it to match the one used for the individual herb blocks which are getting made into a quilt now (2 quilts).

No comments: