Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I couldn't resist, this was over in Carol's Blog and I had to take it:



I am going to die at 86. When are you? Click here to find out!

Well yesterday was definately a packed day. I left work at the regular time (oh and I did fit in my 30 minutes of stitching at lunch on Herbal Sampler). Then I went to target to buy baby gifts for the girl at work and my new aunt. My boyfriend met me at target and we went to the mall so he could buy a coat to wear with his suit today (interview). Then we got dinner and I did a bit more shopping after he left. When I got home we went to the gym and I ran - I actually ran for 20 out of 35 minutes on the treadmill which is more than usual. We got home around 9:30 - and I was tired! I had to look up some subway information for my boyfriend though before I could go to sleep.

And this morning my boyfriend got up at 6 with me and he went to the gym to go running! Crazy man! Then he'll go to the gym tonight to lift (same as yesterday). I'm lucky to make it once a day a few days a week - he's going twice now!

I gave my coworker her baby gifts, the Pooh piece I stitched for her and a few baby outfits I bought yesterday. She really liked them. The stitched piece is still awaiting baby's arrival so it will have the name and date/weight on it and then be made into a wall hanging.

Tonight I have a guild meeting in Arlington that I'm looking forward to since I'll actually know a few people there. Tomorrow night is the night at my aunt's, Thursday is stitch night, Friday i may babysit, not sure yet and saturday night is my work's holiday party. I'm booked for sure :)

I really need to work on the website but I really have no time right now - and January is almost over, I wanted to be done by now. Of course I haven't done much so it looks like work will continue through february at least. I really have some quilting I want to do, maybe tonight I can cut out more ohio stars so I can piece another one at my aunt's tomorrow (start piecing not finish one).

Well - work is calling my name. Today at lunch another half hour on herbal sampler, besides the border I will have it finished I think!

No comments: