Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Today is going to be a productive day, I can feel it, yesterday was caught up in getting back into the swing of things and getting caught up with stuff, now it's time to focus and get some things done and crossed off my list.

A little progress was made on Pooh at lunch yesterday, probably will work on him more again today at lunch. Holding off on the Herbal Sampler until Pooh is finished I think since there is an end in sight now. After work my boyfriend and I went to the gym (2 days in a row is good), then I worked on the website for 2 hours fixing some problems and then I quilted for 2 hours finishing the inner lattice quilting!

Tonight I go to my aunt's, hopefully do some stitching or quilting after dinner. Tomorrow I have to go to Andover for a 2 hour session then to work which drags my day a bit but if I skip lunch (just use the drive as my lunch) i can still leave around the same time. That means no stitching at lunch tomorrow though.

What it looks like my focus is currently:
Finish Pooh, this goal seems doable so I want to get the main stitching done (the name and date will be added later).
Then work on Herbal Sampler during lunches again
At home I will start the Precious Moments piece for Grace of Cole's Quilts.

Quilting will continue on the Sampler quilt.
Amish quilt will be pieced together maybe the weekend of the 15th, if not maybe i'll put together a different quilt, I want to use the machine again.

I'm off to edit my goals - take the January SAL out of there, it was a nice thought but I'm not a fan of samplers and I have too many pieces I really want to finish to do something I don't love.

No comments: