Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Uh Oh Big Time!!!

How did this happen .. I have no idea. I just realized that I dont' have enough fabric to to the top of my Herbal Sampler to fit it all - and that doesn't even count framing in, no matter what i have to sew muslin or something to the top and bottom to aid in framing. So what to do ... well the only solution I can live with is to take out what I stitched of Chives and instead stitch Basil there... I can't leave out the basil.

So it will be modified, no bottle, no Chives, and Basil the word and herb will be moved to the Chives area, maybe i'll stitch the bottle instead of the spoon too, not sure. This better make it all fit with a little lee-way for sewing on the fabric on the top. Darn and I was looking forward to Chives because they would go so quickly but instead I'm unstitching the word and starting over. UGGGGG!

Enough complaining, it's lunchtime, time to get started and do this already!

No comments: