Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Allergies or something today... I won't complain further.

I forgot to do pictures of progress last night. Maybe tonight I will remember to scan my new pieces. Herbal Sampler will have to wait a bit since I leave it at work, but whenever I decide to put it down I will bring it home and scan it in.

No stitching time last night, I did manage to go to the gym again (this is day one of week 2, last week I made it 4 days!). Then I read through my new Amish quilt book a bit before working on the website for a while. I'm settled on which amish quilt I'm going to do, it's the one I originally planned but now I'm sure and I'll bring my book with me to the quilt store tonight with the fabric I already bought and get opinions on how it should be put together and if i need to buy more fabric I can do that too. I'll have to borrow my mom's light box to mark the quilt whenever I see her again which will be a while unless I go home in 2 weeks. However I have other projects to work on without starting the quilting on that one for a bit.

So for this year I will have 3 quilts, my sampler quilt which needs to be finished, the amish quilt which has a deadline of November and the quilt I am now going to do with my mom and her friend which is 13 ohio stars I will piece by hand and then after the quilt top is together it has embroidery through all the borders before any quilting even begins! That will run into next year I'm sure!

Well I need to go send a quick email to someone, figure out what my plans are this weekend. I'm either meeting someone for lunch and xstitch shopping or I'm spending the day with the sewing machine working on the ?amish quilt maybe putting it together and putting the border on mr. pooh :)

No comments: