Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Guild tonight.

I am tired. I surely didn't wake up the same way this morning as I did yesterday. I hit snooze (twice) but still managed to leave before 7 so got to work early enough to have a regular schedule. I generally take an hour lunch (to stitch as much as I can) and leave around 4:30. Yesterday was a LONG day - I was here till 6:15 - 11 hours with an hour lunch. Luckily we have flex time so I can just leave a little earl some day this week. I won't leave 2 hours early but maybe a day or two I'll leave a half hour early. Thursday I have a doctor appt that will most likely take up more than an hour lunch break so that's another half hour.

Last night I got home before 7 and woke up at 8 :) I was tired and not feeling 100%. But then I worked on the website and made great progress, finishing the things I wanted to do. After that I just did my nightly routine and watched the end of a history channel thing my boyfriend was watching about the Terror in France.

So last night was a bore, but tonight I will hopefully hit the gym, then go to the new guild meeting - just need to remember to print out directions. This meeting is open to the public with an auction for Breast Cancer funding, if i like it and go next month I can join the guild at half the yearly price. So I will check this out and see.
Tomorrow night I go to my uncle's and thursday i might babysit for my other uncle. I should email him and find out.

So probably no stitching until Wednesday at my aunt and uncle's - I will stick to stitching until I have time to start my amish quilt probably. I did finish my first Ohio Star block for my new quilt 12 more to go, i just have to figure out what fabrics I want to use.
That brings up another thing - I may go home this saturday for the day to visit my mom and swap fabrics for our quilt. I have to see how the week goes first, i kinda want a weekend with no traveling or plans .. i guess next weekend isn't too packed, just a holiday party for work. Okay - breakfast time...

No comments: