Monday, January 17, 2005

WIP UPDATE:


This is 27.5 hours progress on Mystic Sampler by Jeannette Douglas.


This is 24.5 hours progress on Herbal Sampler.
This is only the top part, the bottom row got cut off by the scanner. When this is complete I'll have to use the camera instead of the scanner to take a picture.

My weekend:
Well Friday I had good intentions but ended up going home and just relaxing, I stitched a little while watching profiler episodes but pretty much did nothing. Saturday I got some work on the website done finally, then my boyfriend and I went to the gym and then up to my uncle's for the night where we played with the kids and then played Battlefield Vietnam all night.
Sunday we left pretty early and then again managed to do nothing really. Actually we watched the extended Lord of the Rings the Two Towers while I stitched on Mystic Sampler - so that was a good 4 hours :) After that I did work on the website some more. Unfortunately the night ended badly, but I don't generally write about personal ongoings so I'll leave it at that.
I washed all of my new fabrics that I got (friday was a trip to JoAnn's for fabric), man do I have a lot now! I ironed as many as I could but it was boring so I only got through about half. I have 2 fabrics that I bought 2 yards of each that i could use to make a skirt, I bought 5 patterns of skirts too. I also bought a ton of fat quarters of possible fabrics for the ohio star quilt so those I ironed so I can pick out what ones I want to use.
One nice thing - this morning at 6 am when the alarm went off, at first I thought it was 2am or something but as soon as I realized it was 6 I just got up and got ready - I wasn't dragging myself for a change, but I did sleep rather well so that probably helped. The bad news is that I didn't have to get up so early today - I was going to come to work an hour late because I have a meeting that will run late today... but I decided I'd rather spend more time at work than sit in bed just thinking. Unfortunately working doesn't stop the thinking...

No comments: