Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday - at last.

And i'm out in half an hour headed to this eval thing I have to do for 2 hours. Hopefully it's not boring. Then I'm headed home and will probably work another hour if I can get my laptop to run the software correctly.

Last night was basically work, I went to the gym (3rd day this week), then cooked dinner and downloaded software. I couldn't get the software to work however so I worked on the website instead and watched my show at 8.

I hope tonight after working I can get some stitching time in as I'm not sure I'll get as much as I hoped this weekend. If I have to drive both ways it doesn't look good as the driving time could be spent stitching but my boyfriend I'm sure has law reading stuff to do and I'd like to take my car instead of his so I can hose it off at my parent's house.
Note to self: Don't forget to bring laundry to parents'.

Well at least it's not snowing out as I head up to Andover. I'm going to go eat something to count as lunch so I can then head out and get there on time. Luckily all driving will be during daylight so I get to enjoy the sun that's out today :)

No comments: