Friday, January 14, 2005

Stitch Night at my LNS...

Oh how I love it :) I treated myself finally to Celtic Banner - which I found out is mostly stitched in DMC so it won't be too expensive, only the border? is in other threads. So I need to figure out what fabric to get and get some scroll rods. The owner of the LNS finished this piece already and it's been hanging in her shop, her cousin I believe also did it but changed the colors to greens and that was hanging for a while - and I love it that way so I got the conversion and will stitch it in green ;) Now to pick fabric ...

I also spent a ton on threads needed for my RR that's mailing out Feb 1st? I won't need the full skeins I bought so I'll probably make up a project card or something and keep the rest in case I need them elsewhere.

Other than that I worked on Mystic Samper, finishing the row of grapes (finding an error I made but I don't think anyone will notice..) This is actually the second error in the grapes, the first I did wednesday night, this error i found was from the retreat I had miscounted but I can make due. Then I finished the maple leaves.

The next line on Mystic Sampler is of rolling hills, it's really a tough part to do because it's not really charted out exactly, it will take some concentration so maybe I can get that done this weekend.

So - I can't start Celtic Banner until after Herbal Sampler is at least finished. Then Mystic Sampler will become my work piece and Celtic Banner can be started - while waiting to start however I will probably get out the peice for my boyfriend and maybe make some progress on it :) In an ideal world I could get that one done by christmas this year.

Well it's warm and rainy out today - I like the warm, don't love the rain but I'm couped up in an air conditioned building anyway so I best get some work done so I don't start wishing I was going home already... just got here ;)

On the agenda tonight - stop at walmart, and then at joanns for fabric. Then work on website.
Tomorrow - quilt??? Go to my uncle's for the night.
Sunday- work on website, cross stitch...

Just think if i didn't have the website to work on I'd have SO much time to stitch and quilt that i wouldn't ever feel like I wish I had more time :)

No comments: