Monday, June 13, 2005

Progress:
Legends of the Dragons - at approximately 52 hours, here's Magic:



Here is my Gazelle progress at 2 hours:


What a HOT weekend - oh my! Not only hot but humid - yuck! Well it was a relaxing weekend at least. Saturday we went shopping, mostly to BJ's (where I always spend more money than I plan on) and then shoe shopping for some summery shoes.

The rest of the night was spent watching movies from the library and stitching when I could stand to have the light on (my light generates a lot of heat).

Sunday I worked on the website a bit and stitched and frogged some stitching (I messed up on Magic's tail and had to frog a bunch and restitch it :( )
I also worked on my Amish quilt a bit - getting 5 more pumpkin seeds done, there are 7 on a side but I can only fit 5 in my hoop at once so I finished those 5 and now I have to move my hoop to do the others to be halfway done with the border.

I completely forgot to piece together my raffle quilt blocks so i'm hoping to do that tonight and also to draw the embroidery design onto the fabric to start that for the raffle quilt. Tonight is my only night home to get stuff done. Tuesday I have my quilt gathering where I finally get to show off my Amish quilt. Wednesday I go to my aunt's where I will work on piecing my ohio star maybe. Thursday is stitch night and I will work on my Gazelle more. That leaves Legends to only be worked on at lunch time this week and hopefully this weekend I can work on my amish quilt more as I have a lot to do on it still.

I also have a movie to watch tonight hopefully after Summerland is on. I got the second Bridget Jone's Diary from the library and hope to watch that while either embroidering or quilting (or both).

Well I think this week will be a busy week and that's always good so I better get some work started, I am looking forward to stitching on Legends at lunch time though!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Legends looks great, but oh no! The pressure is on me now! I only stitch on this on Wednesdays and you are flying way ahead of me now.... ugh. I guess I better put Peacock Cypher aside and work on Legends at work now..... yikes!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Legends is looking wonderful! So is your gazelle. I look forward to seeing that one finished.

Kitty Couture said...

Wow Nicole, you've stitched loads! Magic looks great.