Thursday, June 30, 2005

Crazy day - no time to blog...

Yea I had an eventful morning, it started with me not being able to log onto my machine for an hour, finally got on my computer and it was time to head into the closed area. I worked in there till lunch, got some lunch then got interupted with more work. Now I'm back in the closed area to get back to what I was originally working on before lunch. My goal is to finish all that up by tomorrow afternoon!

Let's see - was I good last night and pieced my ohio star - NO. I did nothing last night, another day with no stitching. And no stitching at lunch today but I do hope to stitch tonight at stitch night where i may be starting....

BLACKWORK DRAGON!!! i think - i will get opinions tonight.
I think my comment thing is broken again - it's wierd because it works for me just fine, but usually Carol comments a bit more and I know she's had problems with my comments before so I'm sorry if it's broken again, feel free to email me:
ngroudas AT alum.rpi.edu
We'll see if that brings on more spam or not. I get only about 35 a day so that's not too bad :)

Okay - time to do my monthly wrap up!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, it is true - I am having problems with your comments section. Some blog skins have friendlier comment sections than others. Yours, sadly, is particularly tough - it takes forever to open up on the dialup connection here at my office.... sometimes I struggle with it using the broadband connection at home - but I did just get in now!! :-) Have a great weekend!!

Kitty Couture said...

It works fine for me Nicole, from the other side of the Atlantic! But I do have a broadband connection...