Friday, June 03, 2005

3 little girls...

That's what my night consisted of. Oh boy! We had a good time, we started with dinner which was cereal (as per the mommy's instructions, i would have voted for something like chicken and rice - no milk to spill on my skirt that way). Anyway, all three sat at the table together and each ate their own cereal. Then it was time for bed. The youngest is now over 15 months so she is getting easier and after an hour and a half I got them all to bed. Actually the middle one (3 years) was the toughest, they've been going through a rough patch getting her to sleep lately, she likes to just lay and talk which wakes up her sisters!

Finally I got to spend some time with my boyfriend, which was real exciting considering we were both exhausted, so we watched Stigmata. Then we went to bed when my aunt and uncle got back from the movies. All in all i'd say it was an easy night and it's so cute in the morning when all three want hugs and kisses before i go to work (even the youngest now). What loving girls, my aunt and uncle must be doing something right!

It looks like tomorrow my boyfriend and I are going to drive back to NY for an hour, he needs to go to his bank. That's 5 hours in the car - maybe i can stitch the whole time??? At least for 2 hours I can stitch, I may drive a bit too. We are thinking about getting language tapes to listen to on the ride and then on our commutes. I generally listen to books on tape but while he has a commute this summer he wanted to learn a language and I'd like to learn along with him. So, he mentioned Spanish, i was thinking more along the lines of Italian since I definately want to go to Italy and Greece (a heritage thing), and Italy would be a great country to spend 3 weeks in, so much history there.

So i'll go to the library tonight and see what they have for language tapes/cds.

It's going to be a long day today - I've been at work a whole hour and I'm already yawning! I think I may need a nap!

No comments: