Friday, June 24, 2005

Hmmm... I just joined netflix. Supposedly there's a free month, and I can cancel before July 7th and pay nothing. I'm going to try it out, they will send the first 2 movies next monday and we'll see how it goes. No matter what i won't have the account for long because there just aren't that many movies I want to rent. I own a ton of movies and hope to buy more, any good ones that come out anyway but for now, with the summer I figure I could watch Alias from the beginning or something (never seen the show but i've been told i'll like it).

Anyone have netflix before? Opinions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother has it and loves it. Apparently he gets tons of movies from them...unfortunately I don't make enough time to watch all the movies I'd like so I've never tried it. You will have to let us know what you think. :) - Kim (http://rmayfaire.tblog.com)

Carol said...

Sounds like fun :-)