Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's going to be a busy day but at least it's cooled off.

And boy has it cooled off! I was cold last night after work (of course I was still wearing shorts). I drove into Brighton after work to get some computer parts we needed yesterday but today will have to do and then I went to my quilt get together (i was late having never driven to Brighten and getting a wee bit lost).

Anyhow, I got to show off my Amish quilt and see all the amazing quilts everyone else is working on. I bought some sashing fabric for my ohio star quilt, I couldn't find that perfect fabric for the triangles yet but I'm no where near ready on the quilt for it (still have 4 ohio stars to finish). I hopefully will be motivated enough tonight to work on it at my aunt's after dinner.

A little work on Legends at lunch yesterday was nice, finishing up some purples in his stomach. I've been putting off the blended colors but I really should do those probably. And I can not find one DMC color at all - luckily I have stitch night thursday and i'm sure i can get it there (i wouldn't normally buy it anyplace for more than 20cents but it is convenient and it's only one skein) and ACMoore just isn't happening anytime soon as far as I can tell with my crazy busy schedule... maybe joann's this weekend .. maybe..

Well i'm hungry and i have a horribly busy day that will probably turn into a late day too :( I must get a start on it...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi ya - I am so glad it is Wednesday! Maybe I can play a little catch up on Legends while I watch the Red Sox game now!! :-)