Sunday, June 19, 2005

Congradulations to Carol - she just finished Fairy Flora which she started in January - amazing, it's such a large piece :)

I also have a happy dance today - nothing like Carol's, but I finished the Gazelle, which is the third animal so that whole piece is ready for framing now. I finished it today on my way to lunch and we stopped by ACMoore so I could buy mat board for it too. So my next project is to attempt to cut out the mat board, i have some practice pieces to try with and then I bought enough of these 2 colors to mat both this piece and the second one I will start stitching next month which is for my sister's boyfriend. It will have Chimps, Zebra (again), Lions.

These Ever So Little's I've been stitching are so fast, I'm actually still trying to get a hold of a few of them which are OOP now evidently, particularly I'd like to get the Turtle one if anyone has one and would like to trade or I can buy it from them, I will start my internet search for these shortly, I think Elephant and Giraffe are the other ones I don't have yet.
I have: Zebra, Tiger, Gazelle, Chimps and Lions.

Well it's been a weekend of playing video games with my boyfriend mostly - no stitching really, and I'm about to play some more CIV III Conquests - if we do stop at a decent time I'll probably pick up Legends a bit since it's been a while and I plan on mostly just quilting this week.

Carol: some times i forget to write everything in my blog - but last week we were preparing for our security inspection and that's what went well, I was really busy all week so i just forgot to elaborate.

This week I am taking a Linux course for 4 days in boston, I won't have my regular morning of blog reading/writing but I will see what I can do in the evenings. I won't be completely disconnected! Off to play Civ!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your little gazelle is just the sweetest little thing! I love it! I am so tired this morning, and that really made me smile :-) I brought Legends to work with me today since Peacock Cypher is done, and I doubt I will find much time today to stitch... but not to fret, I won't jump way ahead. I am going to select fabric and start bringing Valerie Pfeiffer's Story Time to work now... :-) Congratulations on your security test going well! I can related, I get mental health record audits at my office... nerve wracking :-)