Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Guild last night. The last meeting of the summer. A new year begins in September, then October is our annual quilt show. Unfortunately I do not have a quilt to put in the show, if I make serious progress on the amish quilt this month (doubtful) i may put it on the list because I can always pull out later but I doubt i will have it done by the November deadline let alone October.

So no stitching last night. Guild went until 9 with auctions and I got a book, focusing a lot of techniques, and some solid green fabrics.
After guild I walked to my car with 2 other women that are also in my quilt group at the store once a month. They are also in the software field, both leads, we ended up talking for an hour. I finally got home at 10:30! Unfortunately I pretty much went right to bed after packing up a bit. I wanted to get up early today so I could leave early, I did get up earlier - and made it to work in time to leave by 3:15 to meet up with my aunt at the Quilted Crow where she works now.

So yesterday at lunch I did a little backstitching on Magic, I backstitched his tail. Today he won't get any attention as I'm not taking a lunch break and tomorrow I hope to start a new project as I said before. Still leaning towards Blackwork Dragon if I can find a thread color I like on my grey fabric.

Well I didn't have hot chocolate yet this morning and that's how i get my caffeine so I must go...

No comments: