Friday, June 10, 2005

It's FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!

That means my boyfriend comes home tonight :) I can't wait to see him.

Besides that - I'm feeling better, thank you everyone for the good wishes. I have an annoying cough now but I'm clear headed and had no problem either staying up later last night or sleeping.

My stitching friend came over and we had dinner last night and worked on some cards she's making. Then we switched to stitching and watching Law and Order :) Always fun. I started the Ever So Little - Gazelle which I think is going to go faster than either of the other two as I finished the head and started the shoulders already besides backstitching. The best part about the Ever So Littles though is that there is hardly any backstitching so they really finish up quick. I look forward to getting this done and ironed so I can start experimenting with my mat cutting to get the perfect double mat for this, I will have to buy some new mat board in the right colors but i have plenty to practice with. Then I have until Christmas to get a frame for it, even if I have just a custom frame made and I do the stretching myself and stuff as now I've learned how to lace, it takes a while but definately doable.

So I will put away the Ever So Little until next thursday (stitch night) - hopefully i can resist him... and this weekend I will stick to quilting my amish quilt and maybe stitching on Legends a little to satisfy myself :) I like legends as my lunch project because I get to touch it almost every day - but today i am going out to lunch so no stitching break :(

I'm looking forward to another relaxing weekend, work on the website a bit, start the upgrade process if i can get my local server running the site - so far it's not looking good but maybe ... It's really a database problem i'm hitting right now, the permissions are wrong and they won't let me as a normal user edit the database, only as root and i don't know how to change that so the website can edit the database... linux... hmph!

I promise pictures on Monday, I will have a nice update of Legends - with my dragon Magic coming along, I started outlining his second wing now, I took one color and I'm just going through and stitching that color wherever it is called for, which gives a nice shape to the dragon but hopefully I won't mess up my counting!! I might start the sparkly part this weekend as that's hard to resist :) Also my Gazelle warrants a nice picture.

Well work calls, only 2 hours before lunch so i have to get my testing done, that will leave me the afternoon to write up my results. If I finish early i may even just leave early, but if i run late i have to stay late... oh the pain of it all!

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

Good to know you're feeling better :) as long as you don't have a headache or sinus pain anymore, it must be much easier.
Looking forward to your updates of Gazelle and Magic!
Enjoy your week-end with DBF :)