Thursday, June 02, 2005

A nice night out.

My cousin had her "last" soccer game last night, i say "last" that way because since they tied they are going on to the playoffs in some form or another, but technically the season is over. It was a good game, not a lot of interesting things going on since it was tied 1-1, both teams had a great offense and defense.

After that we went out to dinnr to celebrate my aunt's birthday. It was a really nice dinner in Groton. I pretty much passed out when we got back but I did manage to stay awake while my aunt opened presents.

I hope to stitch at lunch time today, at least for a half hour. That will be Legends. I'm looking at my blank calendar on the wall. I have 2 stitch nights this month that I can make it to, so I will work on the Ever So Little then and until that time I will stick to Legends and quilting my amish quilt.

Next week is the week that marks me having worked here for a whole year! I started on June 14th last year which is the 13th this year. I have an annual review that should be happening soon, my boss has a back log of the reviews because he's been really busy with a program, so i'm not sure when my review will happen but hopefully not too late. I would just like to get some feedback if i can.

Well it's bagel day and I think i better go get one!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nicole, you sure sound busy :-) Your Majesty looks great - I think I will do Majesty next.... can't wait to see you do Magic :-)