Monday, June 20, 2005

Pictures!

Here's mister Gazelle all finished up, the quickest of the three so far:


And an update to Legends, I ended up spending 3 hours on Magic tonight, good therapy but I have to be good and stick to quilting the rest of the week, November isn't far enough away and this quilt needs to be finished by then.
Anyhow - here's Magic:


A long day but definately different than just working. I am taking a Linux course for 4 days and days one and two are pretty much things I already know, I do work in Linux on a daily basis. But the third and forth days are Linux admin things that I'm sure I don't know so it's worth it in the end. No lunch break to stitch however :( Hopefully Friday at lunch I can pick up Legends again.

Well I must get to bed, I didn't eat much for dinner and if I don't go to sleep soon I'll give in and eat ice cream which is not the solution! Basically I'm up later than usual so I'm getting hungry again which is bad. I didn't make it to the gym today either, however I did do yoga for 45 minutes :) I bought 2 yoga dvd's, each has a 1 hour workout and there's a third in the series but I've never done yoga so I figured I'd start out with just the 2. So far I like it and hopefully tomorrow I will go to the gym and do some yoga!

Really off to bed now!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Magic is looking great :-)!!