Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I was very good last night! I worked on the website for 2 hours!

Really that was very good. It was my first night alone for the summer as my boyfriend is spending week nights up at my uncle's house since it's closer to his internship (otherwise he'd have to drive 140 miles a day). So I went home and ate dinner, watched a little tv and worked on the website while the last 2 episodes of Gilmore Girls were on. That was great too because I had missed them but I do have them saved to watch later (now I don't have to worry about it).

Still in the queue to watch are the 2 episodes of gilmore girls before the last 2. And the last 3 episodes of Summerland. Also the last 5 episodes of The OC. Maybe a few Tru Calling episodes too.

So no stitching. Tonight I am going to my aunt and uncle's for dinner, I am bringing my stitching, I will probably work on block 10 of my ohio stars.

Thursday night I head up to my other uncle's house which is where my boyfriend is and we'll babysit his 3 kids while they go out to dinner and a movie. I don't expect to get any type of stitching done that night, probably some tv watching and mostly sleeping :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nicole,
Have been trying to leave you comments all week, but for some reason I have problems getting into the comments section of your blog from work :-( I can get into others easily... must be this blog skin... Anyhow, love all your WIPS! I hope to stitch the word "Magic" tonight....