Thursday, February 10, 2005

Well the snow may not be coming.. it's raining out and the radar shows the snow belt way up in NH. I wanted it to snow so i would have a good excuse to leave work early and clean. We'll see.

At lunch yesterday I didn't quite finish the row of flowers, but I finished the lazy daisies and cross stitching and backstitching... what i forgot about was the rhodes stitches, i have to do 3 of those today and a few cross stitches on top of the lazy daisies. Then it's on to the long arm cross stitch row. Major progress though, and I really like this flower row, it's really pretty.

Last night at my uncle's I worked on my ohio star - almost got #5 put together, i have the 3 rows done. Time for me to draw and cut out a few more since this is the last one I had ready. Maybe tonight while watching tv I will draw a few more out to cut.

Bagel day - i better get out there, i generally just eat a plain bagel but there's a dutch apple out there so i may get a taste of that one too... i think it's going to be a quiet day because everyone was expecting snow... we'll see if they keep their plans or decide to come in anyway. Off to eat!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki,
Am watching the noon news on 7 - you will be getting snow, but not until the evening commute in Waltham, a little later, perhaps, in Marlboro. It only just started here around 11:30 AM.... slow start, but it is coming.... Enjoy! Carol