Friday, February 11, 2005

It's a late morning - not just for blogging but in general. I woke up late (hit snooze a LOT), got to work late, chatted a while with co-workers so got to my desk even later. Late late late. SO i will have to work late - like 5.

I got chocolate in the mail yesterday though :) And I'm enjoying it right now :) It's yummy...

So I updated about the mystic sampler already - today I will start on the house section.

Last night I went to walmart, spent WAY too much on who knows what. Then I put together my little quilt block nametag for guild - i had to re-cut the triangles because they were definately too small, but it's all together now and I just need to whipstitch one side shut now. I even did the "quilting" part with the machine so once whip stitched it will be ready to wear.
Then I got all the rest of my fabrics for ohio stars together and while watching OC I traced out and cut some more blocks. I traced all 4 and cut 2, so that brings me up to 9 blocks. That's all i could make with my stash so tomorrow when I go home I will raid my mom's stash to make 4 more blocks.

Then the good girl i am I went to the gym again - then home and I started ironing my amish fabric - after a few I decided to iron my ohio stars instead so I did 2 of those nicely and 2 quickly which I will have to fix (the seams in the back are messy).

Tonight I want to stop by ACMoore on the way home, get some scrapbooking stuff and stickers. I have a gift card so I want to keep total spent under 20 dollars if i can. Then maybe I can organize my floss tonight and then relax. I need to go to the gym again - yippee :) But it has to be early, i think they close at 9 or something on fridays. Pain in the you know what.

Tomorrow I am going back to NY to visit my mom for the day, get fabric and cut out more ohio stars to piece. Then back home that night. Sunday I plan on cleaning and working on the website and quilting - maybe putting together the amish quilt?? Maybe???

Well - almost 10 already - shocker - and I have a ton of work to do so I best get on that. I wonder how much progress I'll make on the mystic sampler at lunch. I promise pictures next monday of progress!

No comments: