Thursday, February 17, 2005

Back to a more normal schedule today - not sleeping until 6:40, must mean I'm almost healthy again.

Well no quilting last night - I was exhausted, I watched tv and part of a movie at my aunt and uncle's, then I slept through the rest. At lunch time however I managed to finish the other tree and start the stone wall - which I realized I need to buy another color to finish - so I need to buy 2 colors tonight to finish this piece. So if i work on it tonight and tomorrow at lunch maybe it will be done?? Hopeful...

My interview yesterday went well .. we meet today to all discuss how it went individually. Today I take another guy out to lunch... free lunch at least :)

Stitch night tonight - and Nashville releases will be out! I wonder if the piece I had framed will be done - if so then I have to pay for that so money for extra stuff will be more limited. I'll just have to be reasonable. Also the Carriage House Samplings Trunk Show will be up, i've never seen those patterns before so that will be nice.

It looks like friday night we will be going up to my uncle's to play video games, then saturday night (after a birthday party saturday for my cousin) coming home with my sister and her boyfriend to stay the night. Then sunday catch up i guess on work ...

Goal wise this month I am doing great so far. I've met my mystic sampler goal, can easily meet the PM goal and the ohio stars (just have to finish one more ohio star), met the amish quilt goal. The rr hasn't shown up - that will probably be next month, and the sampler quilt hasn't been touched but maybe I will get that out before the month is up as I had hoped - start quilting it at least (but i have my amish quilt now... :( )
:)

No comments: