Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Quite the roll I am on for 2005. Lots of stitching for sure. And I think I've come up with a plan for working on the website as well. My goal is 4 hours a week. That's 1 hour a night for the 4 nights I'm home - and if i miss a night (like I will tonight) i work on the weekends to make it up. So last night i got an hour in.

I didn't make it to the gym last night as I had planned - attack of the stomach pains, must have been something i ate during the day - maybe the gazillion lollipops??

So last night was not very productive, i went to Joann's to get a light box - they didn't have one, so i bought the scrapbooking stuff I wanted to get, and a container to keep my new hobby in (scrapbooking that is). I didn't break the 50 dollar mark which is what i had gift cards for so i technically spent no money. So it seems a trip to acmoore is in order to look for the lightbox, i also have a gift card to there and another coupon i can use. Maybe i can squeeze that in tonight before guild meeting.

Lunch today will continue work on the precious moments piece. I need to dig out the winnie the pooh piece to add the baby details for my co-worker who had her baby yesterday morning. So that needs to get done soon and now that i've finished mystic sampler it's not a problem, i will start on it this weekend.

Well I've been here 40 minutes - guess i should get some work started :)

No comments: