Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wednesday, officially the middle of the week - why does it feel like friday???

Even though I've been sick, this week has been quite productive, i'm right on schedule, even with interruptions I will meet my deadline friday and move on to the next task monday which i have 2 weeks to complete.

Today I am interviewing someone. I am newly hired myself (out of college no less) - worked here since June of last year, that's 8 months and I'm interviewing someone who has more experience (we're talking 4 years) than I. How strange that is. Not a short interview either - 45 minutes! So i have a list of questions and hopefully she'll be talkative :)

Tomorrow there's another applicant coming in, I am not on the interview list for him but I am one of 2 people taking him to lunch (kind of an information interview type thing) to see how we like him and to answer any questions for him. I'd have to say the stress of interviewing someone is worse than getting interviewed!

On a lighter note - stitching wise. Lunch times continue with Mystic, i will finish the second tree today and maybe start the stone wall. Tomorrow at lunch no stitching (going out), but tomorrow night I have stitch night so i'll finish the house and maybe start the brick path and finish the stone wall. That leaves just the flag pole heart and the words Mystic and 2004. These are over one - maybe i can finish them friday (this weekend at the latest).

I stitched last night some more on the precious moments piece. Another hour and half while watching "50 first dates" - great movie. This piece is going to take forever, hopefully next week it can start being my lunch time piece so i can really make some progress - it's just so BIG.

Well - it's time for my salad and hard boiled egg (pre-lunch snack) - for lunch I have a choice of white rice or potatoe, no meat today only because I haven't had time to cook any at home, but trying to eat healthier (AKA - less sugar!)

No comments: