Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Quilt Night at Fabric Corner.

Last night I went to my fabric store for our monthly get together where everyone shows off what they are working on and asks for advice. They're were some amazing pieces for sure! Then I did some shopping, buying fabric for my amish quilt, i went with some unexpected to me colors that my teacher actually picked out, i have 4 colors instead of 3 and I'm not sure what the main center color will be yet so I bought two possibilities. So tonight I can wash my fabric and maybe this weekend start it.

So I figure I'll go home for the day saturday, there isn't much to go home for, I need to go to the bank for my boyfriend so I need to get there early, then I'll just hang out with my mom, pick out fabrics and stuff and then just head back. Sunday I will clean and relax probably.

Oh I hate cramps - it's going to be a long morning with these darn cramps bothering me. I wish I had something better than tylenol to take.

Sorry - one track mind when the pain comes.

Anyhow. After the quilt night I went to the gym and ran and then lifted with my boyfriend again. 2 days a week is easy - lets see if i can do 4 days this week.

Tonight I'm going to my aunt's house. I am bringing an ohio star block to work on, and I'll bring my cross stitch too just in case i'm snowed in a bit tomorrow. What's bad is that I dont' have my laptop so i can't work from my uncle's, and to drive home means driving right past work so i might as well work tomorrow even if it's snowy out.

I would like tomorrow night to stop by ACMoore or Joanns and get more scrapbooking stuff (i have gift cards to both places). I'm not sure with the snow if that will happen but i'd like to get the stuff. Then I hope to cook some dinner (tacos) and relax with my boyfriend, we don't get to do that often anymore.

Mystic Sampler - I think I can finish the full cross stitches in the flower row today, maybe do the lazy daiseys too and backstitching (hardly any backstitchign), which would finish the row - high hopes huh? Then tomorrow I could do the long arm cross stitch row and start the house row. I see an end in sight and i'm excited.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - if it helps, the cramps are visiting here too :-) Looks like you will escape most of the snow, but up here we will be getting slammed. Can't wait to see updates on your Mystic Sampler! I am trying hard to finish Dragon Dreams' Beneath the Stars so that I can doing Mystic Sampler at work :-)

Carol