Friday, February 04, 2005

HA! This is just -- of course --

I finished the rolling hills row on Mystic at lunch today, I realized as I was finishing it up that the spacing from the top of the mountains to the row above seems a bit large -- it is ... OOPS

Nothing i did now - i messed up back at Stitcher's Hideaway when I started the hills, i counted down too far. All well. I can still fit the whole piece on no problem i think - i checked quick.

So now i'm thinking of stitching something into that space - maybe some clouds with my name hidden in them or something... I put my initials in one of the shell rows but you can't see them much at all really and even if you notice something's off there, it's still really hard to see what it does say so this may be a good thing to add in, in a very subtle shade though. We shall see... we shall see...

Oh and my plans for this weekend already changed - after my cousin's concert tonight i'm going up to my other uncle's for the night where my boyfriend and brother will already be (playing battlefield vietnam). Guys are so strange - changing plans at the last minute - my boyfriend even had to pack for me directed over the phone of course, as i'm at work and home is out of my way big time! Ah 30 minutes to go and i'm headed out for the night!

No comments: