Thursday, February 10, 2005

Just a quick note - I finished the flowers row and the long arm cross stitch.. All that's left is the last row (the house with trees) which is a large row but I should be able to finish it some time next week.

Not leaving early today :( But at least work is going well. Then a trip to walmart on the way home and a relaxing night - maybe even some quilting. I also need to get the precious moments dmc floss together and put away all the floss that's out and about (tons) so i'm all organized again. Maybe i'll do that tonight so I can start the PM this weekend. If i finish Mystic I may work on the PM at work so I can get that done quickly and get back to finishing WIPS. I don't want to start a new project right now because I have so many WIPs and quilts to work on. Plus RRs are coming soon too.

Hehe - back to work, 2 1/2 hours to go - i will definately need to eat within that time frame ;)

Another Note --> So far this month I have stitched a little bit EVERY DAY!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Nikki - how did the snow treat you in the end? We got about 4-5" total.... I heard it really hit hard towards Boston late last night - hope you are well as I don't see a Friday blog entry yet...