Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Still sick... uck. And my nose hurts a lot from blowing it.

Well last night my boyfriend and I exchanged cards and candy, and then went about our own thing (work), he had reading to do and I worked on the website (oh yea - he ordered dinner for us so I didn't have to worry about that at all). Then when he went to the gym (i was too sick still), i popped in the last 2 episodes of Sex and the City season 5 and started stitching the Precious Moments piece for Cole's Quilts. This piece is quite large - of course I also started stitching it in the wrong direction on the fabric but it should be fine, i think my fabric needs to be 14x14 and my piece says it's 15x18. The design is smaller than 6x8 so i should be fine... pain in the butt though!

So I got a good 2 hours stitching time on that in and then read for a bit before falling asleep.

Today I have to call the landlord - for a week or so now we've had tepid water instead of hot water - i love really hot showers, on top of that the hot (tepid) runs out before the second shower - we are not happy with this, my poor boyfriend has had almost cold showers for 2 days now - so i need to call and get this taken care of, who knows what my landlord did to make this happen - before winter he turned the temperature down and i told him i wanted it back up - he may have done that again.

Other than that, i hope tonight to go to ACMoore - i have my gift card, i didn't bring my joanns' coupon but i just want to get some scrapbooking stuff anyway (and stickers). Then I need a trip to toys-r-us to buy my little cousin a birthday gift. 1 year old on saturday!
Well that's it - my nose is running - my cough won't go away, i have a ton to do and i feel like crap!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - Hope you feel well soon - I imagine finally have a hot shower would help :-)

Carol