Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I like my new schedule, basically because for the last 2 days I ignored the website, i come home from work, i make up some dinner, then I stitch/quilt while watching dvds. Then go to the gym. Last night I watched 5 episodes of sex and the city while stitching on the piece that shant be named (i may have just made up that word), then we went to the gym (8:30 so actually early). I ran a bit, but started not feeling well, by the end of 20 minutes (more than half was running), I couldn't take it anymore and there was no way I could lift, so i went home and to bed.

After dinner though I took out my herbal sampler (from the freezer where it went after i washed it yesterday), and to my surprise it was mostly dry! So I ironed it and it came out great, this is definately my new thing. All wrinkles are gone, i can't wait to bring it thursday night to be framed!

Today at lunch i'll stitch more on mystic sampler - continue on the rolling hills, the main section of hills are almost done, then i have a church to stitch over 1 then a small section of hills on the other side of the church, then just backstitching.

Tonight at my aunt's i brought along my ohio start so maybe i can finish putting #4 together. Then thursday if i have time I can cut out #5. It would be beyond my expectations to finish mystic sampler this month - but what a start to the year to finish up two decent size pieces. Time spent since I started keeping track, my longest piece to finish (45 hours) was a 5x7 piece for my boyfriend (a ship), next longest was actually a small RR piece but it was small, not sure why it took so long, then Herb Sampler at 31 hours. Mystic Sampler is at 38 hours already so i'm sure it will turn into my longest finished piece. There are pieces that i didn't keep track for finished and unfinished so this isn't exactly acccurate. That just reminded me i have an email to write... and work to do :)

No comments: