Monday, February 28, 2005

Ah - I forgot to upload pictures last night! I will have to do that tonight. Sorry.

Weekend update:
Friday night I had to pick my boyfriend up in boston at 12:30am because he missed the train. However I worked until about 4, showered, ate, and then stitched all evening so I can't complain too much, it really was a good time. I finished adding the baby's name to the Pooh Sampler for my coworker and I worked on the Precious moments piece.
Saturday was a day of nothing much, my boyfriend's friend and girlfriend came over for lunch and a movie then headed home. I managed a little stitching since we watched I-Robot which I had already seen. Then the movies continued through the rest of the evening so the stitching continued. I also finished Ohio Star number 6 - then found out that I had stitched one of the little squares in wrong! So i took it out and fixed it.. another picture needed.
Sunday I put together the Pooh Wallhanging and quilted around the cross stitched picture. I may do more quilting in the border, i'm not sure yet. Then I went to my Stitch/Tea Party.
The party was awesome, we had a great time, I stitched mostly on precious moments but then I learned to knit :) My friend did the cast on part and then started a row and taught me how to do the basic knitting - 18 stitches across for a scarf, what to do if i drop a stitch or add a stitch etc. It was HARD - took me forever to get the needle in the stitches but i'm managing better now. So when I went home i worked on my scarf the rest of the evening and I brought it to work on at lunch but Precious Moments can't be neglected too long it must be finished soon.
So now I knit :) and i can't wait to finish this scarf, learn to cast on for the next scarf and then learn a pattern - maybe a matching hat or something. And this thursday is stitch night - what a great week this will be :)
Alright - work must get done :)

No comments: