Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am definitely feeling better - yesterday wasn't bad, we stayed in and watched movies/tv shows all day. I didn't do much stitching but I did work on Leanne's quilt block 5 a little bit - I've got another backlog with that now that blocks 6 and 7 have both arrived and are waiting for me :)

Today starts another family filled weekend. My sister and I are taking my cousin to go see Eragon and then stay at my uncle's for the night. Sunday the rest of the family arrives to celebrate family christmas and then new years. Monday I come home and hopefully get to do some sewing!

I played with my new camera a bit, printed a picture using my new printer and it came out great. I hope to take some more pictures this weekend, and I have my memory card now so I can fit over a 1000 pictures on my camera :)
Now I must get things squared away before we leave in 40 minutes!

No comments: