Friday, December 15, 2006

I had a great stitch night - and got some stitching done too! It was a quiet one which I very much needed, a quiet evening where I could stitch, browse charts (I bought 2) and just relax. Plus I got to see my friends' little one (she's a little over 1) and she's adorable, I've only seen her a few times so I thought it was great to spend a little time with her before her daddy picked her up.

So I did finish the alphabet finally - the Z was so easy it was great! I promise a picture is coming this weekend. I just want to finish the border on the right - it will take about 5 minutes and then I'll do a picture. Then the banner will get put aside a bit while I try to frantically stitch 2 ornaments for family members and make some quilted ones maybe - i think I have too much on my plate but we'll see! I do have next friday off to stitch maybe so this weekend I will try to get some quilted ones done.

I regretfully think the website will get put off until the weekend after christmas. I have the friday before new years off and I think that will be the day I focus on it. I will email her this weekend to let her know (the owner) but that will relieve some stress so I can focus on gifts this weekend and in the evenings this coming week!

OH NO christmas cards - I still have to do those! That will be my priority saturday and sunday and they'll go out monday - that might be enough time.. gulp! I'm not making them this year - I just couldn't do that - but I have some adorable ones from 2 years ago that I bought and didn't use plus I'll be hitting Joann's on Saturday (tomorrow i guess) and getting wrapping paper and more cards. Oh this will be a christmasy weekend!

No comments: