Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Finally a picture :)


And this was taken with my cell phone because I completely forgot last night- but i figured out how to send the picture to an online site and save it off onto my computer. So that works. This is the progress I've made on block 5 of Leanne's Quilt. I will hopefully work on this some more tonight at my uncle's house.

Last night I spent some much needed time online doing some christmas shopping. I'm in much better shape and mostly have kids to buy for now - which I enjoy doing at toy stores and the like so hopefully this weekend I'll hit a few stores. Oh and I have some Joann's shopping to do for a select few and then I have to get a few more things for my bf .. I think I know what I'll get but I have to find it.

Now I can't wait to wrap the gifts - I have to make tags still but I have some fun easy ones to make so maybe wednesday night I'll make some tags and start my christmas cards (i know - getting late for that but soon ...)
Now i'm hungry and good reason since it's time for my next meal!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your quilt is really going to be beautiful, can't wait to see more!