Thursday, December 28, 2006

Out sick...

I got no sleep last night - I kept thinking "maybe i should take nyquil now - but then i won't be able to get up in the morning". Finally at 7am I took some dayquil and went right to sleep for a few hours. I'm going to stay in bed most of the day, maybe make my way to the livingroom if my head stops pounding but for now I like the quiet dark of the bedroom.

I did manage last night to order some things I needed off of ebay after we went shopping. We finished up our christmas shopping (we do family christmas this coming weekend). And I'm saving my amazon gift cards until after family christmas. I don't know if there will be stitching today - that takes some concentration my head might not have (i can't even remember what i was going to write a few minutes ago). But I'm sure I'll post tomorrow if i do find some time to stitch.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Aw Nikki, I sure hope you feel better today!

Thanks for the well wishes for Angus - he did void after the surgery, not much yet, but the path is clear. He might be home tomorrow. They were going to send him home today, but his on an IV pain med - I suggested they keep him on that until tomorrow, and I think the vet was impressed by that. I could have bought a 2001 Honda Civic with what he cost us this week - LOL!