Monday, December 04, 2006

ACK! This travel thing is more than I thought... last minute travel for one day - no big deal right??? I planned it for a non-lifting day so I can get up early and run before I leave - that solves issue #1.

BUT - food - okay I can still pack all my food for the day - no liquids - but thursday is easy - 2 sandwiches (one turkey, one chicken salad), chicken and brown rice, green pepper and celery and my shake and meal bar - looks good, i'll pack all that easily and buy water at the airport after security so I should be good. Okay issue #2 solved.

Stitching! (#3) - What am I going to stitch??? Celtic Banner is just too big to lug around - so is Peaceful Silhouette! Those are my majors right now... If i could get Leanne's Block 5 pieced Tuesday night I could bring that (embroidery), or I can scrounge my floss together for my DD Wisdom Dragon WIP - poor little neglected guy. I'm leaning towards embroidery since I don't have to follow a pattern but that means I need to piece it tuesday night.

And the last issue - I still don't know what time I'm flying there and back - it's a day trip but I have no idea how early I have to get up and run yet... ugg!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Wow! You have been one busy girl! Your entries before your final cracked me up and brought back those college days when I would look for ANYTHING to do other than studying, while knowing in the back of my mind that I was crunched for time. ah the joys of studenthood! I hope your final went well! I look forward to seeing allt he things you work on over the break!
~Lana~