Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas. Unfortunately most of my family was sick over christmas and friday night I started coming down with a cold that started as a migraine - not the best way to start my life engaged :) It was a great weekend though (despite being sick).

Friday after the morning surprise (see post below), we had a wonderful day, I had a lot of phone calls to make and then we went and saw "The Holiday" which was wonderfully romantic. After a little shopping I came home with a serious migraine though and took a 2 hour nap.

The rest of the weekend was holiday stuff with family (all very excited about the engagement). We had a wonderful christmas. My mom got me a new digital camera for christmas - I can't wait to post some photos with that thing, i haven't gotten it hooked up to my laptop yet though but soon I promise!

All in all it was a joyous few days despite pretty much everyone being sick or recovering from being sick. Today is really bad for me, i'm very congested and dizzy. Hopefully the dizziness will go away before I lift today.

No stitching updates - haven't touched anything in a while. I have to figure out what I'm doing about a class this spring and that will determine how much stitching happens in the next few months - I'm sure I'll write more about that later :)

No comments: