Monday, December 04, 2006

Final today - i swear there will be stitching updates more after today :) What a boring life it is with all this work and studying :) I did study most of yesterday - I gave in at night though and read for pleasure - finishing DragonDrums the 3rd of the harper trilogy by Anne McCaffrey. My bf started Eragon, it's slow he says - i loved it last year, i'm going to re-read it now before I go see the movie, but i may do it as an audio book - undecided - audio book means i can stitch though :)

So reading went well, i love finishing books. Besides Eragon i'm not sure what i'm going to start next, i'm leaning towards Princes of Ireland...I have Rebels of Ireland but I don't remember Princes so I want to re-read that first.

I just got back from lifting - happy to be back on my diet but more on my other blog :)

No comments: