Tuesday, December 05, 2006

And it's over - the final that is - wow was that tough. Really tough and long! But I got out of there, got home and de-stressed by starting Eragon again. I think I'm going to do Eragon as an audio book but I needed to actually read last night so I started it.

Tonight i have big plans - first when I get home I want to piece block 5, should be quick, I think it's a simple piecing, mostly embroidery (it's the center block for Leanne's Quilt). Then I'll gather all that together and get it ready to pack for Thursday... then I will spend the rest of the evening stitching Celtic Banner while watching my shows (tuesday is the only night i have shows - gilmore girls and House - i wonder if they're new this week).

Tomorrow I'll get to maybe stitch a little - but mostly pack, thursday I'll stitch on the plane and in the airport. Friday I have plans with a friend, so maybe there will be stitching. And saturday - oh saturday - completely undecided at this point :)

Now to get a little more christmas shopping done at lunch time today! Oh I'm so glad my class is over - only 6 more to go - 3 years :)

No comments: