Thursday, December 14, 2006

Resist - i must resist - the cookies have arrived --- oh man!!! Sunday ..sunday .. i will make cookies on sunday and eat as many as I want.. must resist!

Anyway - last night was a late night - I had a work dinner from 6-8 so I didn't get home until almost 9, did my usual pick up around the house, unpacking from my aunts and then settled in with my book to read a bit. Of course going out to dinner - even though I stayed close to my diet the steak was cooked with something and my stomach did not like it - so it was a stomach ache night but not a setback diet wise at least.

Tonight is stitch night - I hope to work on Celtic Banner some more. If I can ever get that stupid y and z done I will take another progress pic to share.. ugg!!! I hope to spend a whole 2 hours at stitch if I get there on time this week.

I can't wait for christmas - I splurged a little with my shopping yesterday and got a great gift for my bf, now I can't wait to give it to him (it has to arrive first though so that's helpful in holding off) :) I do need to finish up my shopping this weekend and start wrapping too, hopefully some more packages will arrive shortly - I should go check their tracking numbers!

No comments: