Thursday, December 21, 2006

I completely forgot - no stitching last night. My cousin had a band concert that we went to. We did get home by 9 and I could have stitched but I folded laundry and watched a movie instead (A lot like love).

So today is my friday - my last work day before 5 days off! And tonight is stitch with my friends - perfect! Tomorrow is some shopping, wrapping and sewing so that saturday I have nothing that I "have" to do. Saturday I'll do some baking and packing and cooking our diet meals, then it's off to NY to see family for a few days... I can't wait!

I'm actually thinking we might try to get to a movie friday night or something, I really want to see "Holiday" and friday night might be a good time - we never go to the movies - it's so expensive and in general we prefer to buy the dvd but twice a year is okay :)

Alright - now to work so the day will pass faster and the holiday will start sooner ;)

No comments: